Monday, August 14, 2006

It's a sign


Our positioning is not necessarily indicative of our own attitudes, but we thought that it would give all of you something to ponder . . . which side would you stand under?

. . . actually, I take that back about not necessarily being indicative of our own attitudes. Tom was definately a big minus sign today.

. . . wait, wait, I take that back too. I think Tom was just really confused and thought it was opposite day thus making us both plus signs! How 'bout that? It's the only I can figure because we ain't no double negatives.

~ Austin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austin,
I think you and Tom need a day off!
Savannah's Dad

Austin said...

Good call, but first we have to bike to America's 3rd largest city. We're off to Chicago . . . we'll keep you posted. Tell Savannah, Grace, and Noah that we said hi :)

~ Austin and Tom