Friday, May 26, 2006

Tom: My Famous Friend

As it turns out, Tom has become an overnight media sensation - he made two publications in one day! Evidently he really impressed the people in Philadelphia when he went home after graduation. I have yet to accomplish such a feat - perhaps Tom will share with me his secret for success. "Mr. T, the A Team needs your help!!"

This is really exciting because it will tell more people about our cause and Rally Foundation. Check it out and let us know which article is your favorite:

Article 1
Article 2

~ Austin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"In a manner befitting his new college degree, Tom rattles off an impressive array of facts about childhood cancer"

Article 1 is my favorite....editorials are much more personable. But excellent work on both!

~Mary Beth

Anonymous said...

I think the article by Anthony Roberts is excellent. This is a great cause and I congratulate you both, the organizers, donors, the kids and their families, and everyone else who is involved in bringing attention to the needs of these young people, many of whom cannot speak for themselves.